Thursday, July 31, 2008

something good for today, too

All the cool and hip folks *coughcough* who read this blog probably already know about this. But in case you don't, Pandora internet radio is super cool. You put in an artist or song you like and it plays songs you might like based upon the qualities of the song. You give songs a thumbs up or down and it sort of customizes a feed for you. It's free, too! I like it because it is exposing me to music I wouldn't have known about otherwise. It's sort of a musical version of those "If you like Gorgio, you'll love Primo" perfumes.

2 comments:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

Thanks for making me cool and hip, I had no idea of this radio thing for which you speak!! PS--I love your blog title photo!!

Your 2peas friend,
Elaine

Boomerang Salvage said...

I love pandora! My husband and I both use it and I turned my Dad onto it too. Super cool and free (bonus!)

BTW, I really like your blog color scheme. Very earthy!