Saturday, July 26, 2008

slow jams

Today Thomas asked me if he could "please sit on the couch and listen to some relaxing music". Um, okay. Maybe he need to wind down from the "all hyperstilulation all them time" environment of Power Lab VBS that we had this past week. Maybe it's a reaction to the Leslie Hall we've been listening to. Either way. I said 'sure' and turned on the radio to our KLOVE station. "Not that." Okay. The soft rock station? "No." Not sure what kind of slow jams Thomas had in mind, but I went to the trusty cassette collection and came out with Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Oh yeah, baby. Thomas sat and rocked it *really* old school for a bit. Then he came to me sand said "Ahhhh, that was really relaxing."

1 comment:

Misslisslee said...

Love it. I had put on a Mozart compilation the other day, and the boys were completely awestruck. And calm. And quiet. Hmm, maybe I should be playing that every day?