Friday, August 15, 2008

funniest facebook flair - ever!

So several of my friends from high school are hanging out on facebook as of late. I've got others on my friends list & it's been fun connecting with old friends and some of my peeps from Georgia, etc. There is something you can add to your page called 'flair'. (We've all seen Office Space, right?) You can add buttons to your page, send them to friends, etc. Fun little thing. Better than the hatching eggs, puppies, flowers and other junk you can send to people on there.



Last night I went to a friend's profile for the first time and found this on her page:




AWESOME!! I seriously about busted a gut cracking up! Granted, she is married to said pastor. But, way to put it on out there, Sherri.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Ok..that is funny. Some of the military wives have sigs that say "Sexually Deprived for Your Freedom."