Wednesday, December 3, 2008

chemistry!

Thomas has been wanting to study chemistry. And I've been putting him off like a good homeschooling mama. lol. I know he has visions of mad scientist-type experiments. I have visions of the house blowing up. Seriously, though, the real reason I've been putting him off is that I didn't know of any chemistry curriculum that was age-appropriate. Until now! Real Science 4 Kids chemistry

So when we finish up our astronomy text in the next few months, we'll start in on this. Yeah!

1 comment:

Babette said...

Hey,thanks for linking to me. We've been using the Real Science books lately too. In fact, I logged on about a half an hour ago with the intention of visiting their website to look up an experiment and then started reading my email instead then poking around various blogs and found your link, which brought me here...thus reminding me to go back to the chemistry site. Thanks!