Friday, November 7, 2008

computer problems & the Halloween costume










So we've been having issues with our main computer. When we try to boot it it hangs up & is generally irritating. We have to try multiple times before it will actually boot. Grr. This is the computer where we have all the photos stored, the one with the camera software & card reader. So, I finally took the camera card to Costco and got the Halloween photos on a CD. I only got a few shots because the camera card was full. Because the main computer wouldn't boot & I couldn't offload them.

Anyway, here is the futuristic bounty hunter.
The costume did not turn out quite like Thomas envisioned it. He was, um, less than grateful about the end-product . . . until I told him that he could be something from the store next year. Much back-pedaling ensued. "Maybe I can wear this again next year." That's my boy with a disdain for the mass-produced!

the futuristic bounty hunter and his good pal, Optimus Prime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back.

Christine said...

What a great picture of the boys!