Tuesday, September 9, 2008

halloween flowchart



This is what you get when you ask a bored 7 year old to give you ideas for his Halloween costume -- illustrations and flow charts! I've taken the liberty of interpreting handwriting. Yes, we are raising a nerd. The costume of choice is a "futuristic bounty hunter, but not like Boba Fet, mine needs more features." Features not detailed on this illustration: a helmet with fins, front armor, sleeve armor, communication system, antenna on jet-pack. The kid is lucky I wield a mean glue gun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya gotta love a kid's imagination! :) too cute.

Sheila said...

Sam's is going as Boba Fett. Last year he was Jango Fett. The year before that he was Darth Vader. He's already announced that he wants to be Darth Maul next year. Are you seeing a pattern.
Have you started making the costume yet?

Tish said...

I have procured the supplies for the costume, but not actually started construction. I know when it's done, he's going to want to play in it and I'm not having it wrecked before it even rings a doorbell. So I've got lots of metal schtuff from Home Depot, a helmet and some fum foam to embellish said helmet, funky water bottles for constructing the jet pack, etc.

Pam said...

I'm a total blog stalker. Got this link from your facebook and I am so glad I did! I love it! Can't wait to see the pics of him wearing his costume! ;)