Sunday, June 1, 2008

leavin on a jet plane

Thomas and I are flying out in a few hours. Heading to Indiana & Ohio. Thomas will have his scope on Monday to see if he passed his latest round of food trials. Mike will fly in during the wee hours on Tuesday to join us. Assuming all goes well, T & I will be back in Indy on Tuesday. We'll do a lot of running around visiting grandparents, making sure Thomas gets plenty of time with his cousins, etc.

My sister & brother-in-law will be having a big shin-dig to celebrate their marriage. They got married on Leap Day and are having their reception/party on 6-7-8. Those that know her, know that both those fit her to a T. She loves to do funny little things like that.

I'm sure I'll have a thing or two to post along the way . . . don't miss me too bad. ;-)

No comments: