Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crazeeeee Coupon Lady

Last week I crossed the line. I went from a weirdo, binder-weilding coupon lady to a Crazeeeee Coupon Lady. I bought coupons from ebay. Yes. Really. I did.

Due to a great promotion Albertson's had been running, we are majorly stocked up. I will be able to go months without buying many things like shampoo, q-tips, spaghetti sauce, cereal, granola bars, laundry detergent, etc. Therefore, there was only going to be one coupon we would really want/use in Sunday's paper. Instead of buying the paper, I headed to eBay and got 20 of them for less than the price of 2 papers. While there I found some tearpad coupons that will work well with the Albertson's/Kraft promo that starts tomorrow, so I got those, too. Score!

1 comment:

skuchi said...

You have crossed the line :)