Friday, October 17, 2008

prepare for video onslaught

Okay, now that I figured out how to do it, prepare for lots of youtube reposts. Most of them will be goofy stuff I think is funny. But this first one is important to me. It's the APFED (American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders - see why we just say APFED?) video from 2007. Thomas makes his appearance around 2:05 and his doctor is at 2:49. APFED is an organization that provides funding for research, advocates for diagnostic codes for eosinophilic disorders, patient & physician education.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you put this on your Facebook page, too? I think you should!

Tish said...

I tried this morning but couldn't get it to work. :(

Anonymous said...

Thomas my Hero! Man I love that kid and his wonderful parents!